Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ho Ho Ho


Three pairs of FiberTrends felted clogs finished for the men of the house. Boy A's (red and blue) are a bit long, but he approves and knows they will fit him for a while. Boy B (orange and blue) wants to wear his now and DH hopes they don't make his feet sweat (frankly, so do I).

Here are the single pictures that each of these clogs deserve.




My sister made the comment that the pictures I took at my mom's family Christmas celebration, "would end up on her blog," was true to form. Several were taken of one of my cousins who has a talent for falling asleep in the midst of chaos. (my husband can do this too and it actually makes me jealous; it takes me a combination of some serious tiredness, near silence and something to read--unless there a television show on that I have been looking forward to watching for weeks...then I can pass out without any trouble. Go figure). No pictures of the party today. Blogger will not upload any more on this entry. I just do not understand that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home