Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

FOs and WIP

FO = Finished Object(s)
I could not remember if I posted a picture of Boy B's finished (pre-felted) pair of clogs so here it is.


WIP = Work In Progress
Boy A's first of his pair still needs the second sole knitted and "sewn" onto this WIP:


The surprise object(s) has been stewing in my brain and I plan to start spewing it out this weekend. While I could easily be one of those people who starts a project before completing another (by saying that, I'm saying that I am actually one of those people), I really want/need to get Boy A's red and blue clogs finished before casting on the surprise(s). Mostly because Boy A deserves that his are finished the same as his brother's.

That said, I need to go now and knit.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Laura A said...

I love, love, love that clog pattern! Yours are lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home