Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving to all

As I write this on the evening of Thanksgiving, I have the pair of giant clogs for daddy finished. Photos to come (need a little sunshine for a good pic).

Aside from a few blips here and there, I think I could finish one clog in about 5 or 6 hours if I had that kind of a block of time! Tonight the first of one of the boys' will find the needles. Boy A wants me to start with his. My plan is to felt all three pair together.

Once they're finished I am thinking of those Christmas stockings once again. After all, I joined Poormissfinch's knit-a-long (Mistletoes...or see my side bar) and really should apply myself to what I committed to.

Gotta go knit. Happy Turkey Day everyone and let's really remember those who spent the day without family or friends.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenifer!
Finished my mitten stockings...at least the knitting...now to assemble and felt!! Hope your turkey day was happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home