Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cooler weather

Oh thank goodness, it has cooled off! The boys this a.m. They look so much more grown up with new jeans, polos and new light-up shoes.



Then there is knitting. Here is the fingerless mitt I frogged and tried to upload yesterday. I began my own pattern of knitting mitts flat so both will be finished at the same time. For some unknown reason, I can never get ribbing to look right when I'm knitting in the round, unless I've been able to knit several rows. Maybe it was the coffee I drank, but the join looks crappy! After several tries doing several things, I gave up and went to flat knitting. I don't have a picture of those just yet, but will later. Off to school, yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home