Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hat progress



Here she is in all her glory. I am happy with this yarn and not sure why I have not knitted that little girl poncho I bought the yarn for. It is rather "snaggy." It tends to grab my not-really-all-that-dry fingers, but aside from that, it certainly is fleece-like once knitted. Maybe I will get to that poncho soon. Our darling little God daughter (DH has several, we have one together) would look cute in the poncho and her birthday is coming up next month. Hmmm...

There is about 2 or 3 inches to go before working the 3-needle bind off for Sprout, and should be completed by nightfall.

I did not cast on the second sock as planned and have not done anything with the Mistletoes KnitAlong either! Better get busy finishing cleaning the house so I can play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home