Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tis the Season

It was only a matter of time for me to contract the crud that has been floating around our house for nearly a month. Sure enough. The thickening in the throat began a few days ago and by Thursday the cough and chest congestion is set in.

All I could think of was that commercial with the green globby guys "moving in" until...Mucinex (or whatever).

I have two more photos of the stash building to share. When I posted the last pics, these just would not upload. Who knows why?


These were my favorites from the goodies my friend gave me. The bag of three hanks is...are you ready for this?


SILK
I have not only never owned a real silk garment, but certainly never knitted with silk. And I cannot wait. Although, I have to do some research to determine what I can make with the amount I have. I was thinking about a pretty lacy (easy lace) wide scarf/shawl.

In the meantime, I have started another fun project and since I was home all day yesterday coughing and carrying on I got a good dent into the first (of the four fun things...it's a secret for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home