Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Really big news

While I won't divulge the yarn company's name just yet I can share some really big news with y'all: A yarn company contacted me (ME!) to be one of three people to write for their new blog! Here's the offer: They present pattern options to me (from their extensive list), I choose the pattern I want to knit and they supply that pattern and yarn (also of my choice). They also offer a yarn stipend (payment in YARN!). Weekly, a new blog post from each of the contributors who write about the adventures in yarn, pattern, and the like. And a new project about every month. My first project is going to be some nice felted slippers and the yarn and pattern is on its way to me.

Whooohooo!

The blog is slated to kick off June 15th. As soon as I get the go-ahead I will most certainly post the link.

Another Whooohooo can't hurt, can it?

WHOOOHOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home