Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sleep deprivation

Five a.m. is something I can work with. If I get myself into bed by 10 p.m., 5 a.m. isn't so bad. I gotta say, though, several days in a row of 3:00 or 3:30 a.m. is a killer. That's sleep deprivation.

There are two forms of therapy for sleep deprivation: knitting and holding a sleeping baby (this form is often better because I can sleep some too).

There are many knitting projects that I have completed these last few months. I even have pictures. Herein lies the problem: those pictures are either 1) still in the camera or 2) on the desktop computer instead of the laptop. Someday I'll share said photos on this here knitting blog.

After I take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home