Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates

The babe is 25 weeks along now and I have yet to feel the second trimester boost of energy. I am pretty sure I'm not going to. The twins are nearly 7 and are back into school from Christmas break. They are doing well and DH is finished with his masters degree. Whew.

We had to have our little Leo put "to sleep" shortly before Thanksgiving and with my over-emotional state, my heart was broken. We have since adopted a very nice Scottish Terrier, "Duffy." He's about 5-years-old and in a lot of ways like Leo. He's very calm and quiet and a good one-word description is Eyore. Daisy, the Golden Retriever, is so mellow that she took to him right away and the two of them get along quite well. The cat, however, is still trying to adjust.

I mentioned a while back that I did not knit much during the summer. I read a lot of books instead. Now that I am a little back into knitting again I have many projects on the neeedles at once. The Irish Hiking Scarf that I started last year is still coming along, a toe-up sock (that I need to still tear out some because it is too big), a Christmas stocking and a easy rib scarf for me. Oh, lest I forget, a pair of baby mitts that are in need of seaming, a baby sweater and about 15 more that I wish I could whip up. Mittens, socks, a hat for me, more baby items and the list goes on and on.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Ewe-niss said...

Hey, Jenifer!

So glad that everything is on track babywise. doesn't the new boost of energy come (nesting) about the time when the expectant mother is too huge to do much? :-)

Very happy to have an update. Please take care of yourself. Enjoy the boys and new dog. (Very sorry about the loss of Leo. It is always hard.)

Knit On!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home