Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We share

There has been this thing going around our community for about two weeks now. First, children were getting it and passing it along in school. Then, happily bringing it home to moms and dads, who gladly took it to work to share. We have had people out for days at work. Bronchitis, and strangely enough, pneumonia have been fairly common terms.

On a personal level, the Boys had the stuff last weekend (over a week ago) and the beginning of last week. Dear Husband started his share at the end of last week. It was ironic that the Boys didn't have school yesterday, but DH would not have gone to work anyway. He didn't go today. Dear Husband rarely misses work.

Today we received word that yet another co-worker is out and will be for the remainder of the week. Late this afternoon, the plague has had its way with me. I've got it. I am tired. My glands are actually hurting (rarely does this happen to me) and my nose is running like Wilma Rudolph. I'm going downhill fast.

I cannot miss work. See above. I am said co-worker's back up for a major portion of her job functions.

Airborne here I come.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Bad cooties going around this year, no doubt about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home