Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just tired

If you are a regular reader, I'm sorry to say that I am tired and that is the best excuse I can come up with for not posting pictures of the Boys in their Halloween costumes, or any other posts since October 29th.

My knitting mojo left me last week and weekend. It is not quite back in full force. It isn't just a feeling of not wanting to knit (gasp!) it is more that I can not make knitting work out. I have started and frogged a scarf no less than four times. You read right. A scarf. The Sophie Bag I have been knitting for my mom is nearing the finish line, but I had other projects I wanted to get started and because of the knitting mojo leaving, have been afraid to finish the Sophie for fear it'll not work out.

I have stash enhancement to show off. Although not exciting to many knitters, I finally ordered from Knitpicks and got some nice alpaca for the aforementioned scarf. And some Swish, their superwash wool in DK weight to make some cozy bummin' around socks. These purchases are thanks to my brother who gives me smart gifts every Christmas (they come in an envelope and are accepted nearly everywhere). The American Express gift card. Now that Christmas, 2007 is just around the corner, I figured it was time to use the gift card I received Christmas, 2006! Plus, I still have money left and I was told by customer service at Knitpicks that their catalog is out in the mail. Yeah baby.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Ewe-niss said...

Hi, Jenifer :-) Sorry - I don't have your email. Hoping you check for the Wee Sweaters on my Ravelry account. Meanwhile you can find it here
http://www.heartstringsfiberarts.com/minisweater.shtm

(This I know you will get in your email.)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Lee said...

What's up sis? It is now after Thanksgiving, Christmas and shortly 2008! and still no post?

Peachy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home