Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Oh for the love of Fall!

It has finally arrived here in South Central Michigan. If Fall does not get a knitter in the mood to knit, nothing will. I have a new sock on the needles using that blueberry hill colorway of Cherry Tree Hill and am still plugging away on Boy A's blanket.

My family (mom, sister and brother), DH, the Boys, and I went to dinner last night at Romano's Macaroni Grill to celebrate DH and my birthdays. (Mine is coming up next week.) My brother took photos and maybe he will share some that I will upload later.

Mom got me a book I have been wanting: Knit Together: Discover God's Pattern for Your Life. I cracked it open last night and think I will enjoy it immensely. The combination of spirituality and knitting just works for me.

In the meantime, it is Saturday; the sun has just come up and DH has already been at work for an hour. I have the usual housework and laundry to do, the entertainment of two five-year-old boys and then the homecoming of the Michigan State University football game tonight to look forward to. Go Spartans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home