Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

First fishing trip

Several weeks ago, Dear Husband needed some extra, extra quiet time to write his grad work papers so I took the boys and picked up a friend and headed north a couple of hours to go fishing. This was the trip where Evan was acquired.


The fishing could not have been better if I had planned it myself. Only seconds after dropping their lines into the water, they would catch a fish. It was ridiculous and exciting!


Boy A is proudly showing off his first catch. While Boy B enjoyed fishing he especially enjoyed "fishing" from the live well on the boat. Thankfully, my friend loves to fish and she handled all the murdering of worms and removal of hooks. The weather cooperated beautifully and the hospitality of the folks who opened up their home, boat, and Gator to us were wonderful. It is truly a blessing to have good friends.

(For those of you wondering, while Dear Husband did not finish those papers that weekend, he did accomplish quite a bit and they are, thankfully, finished now. He has already begun the new semester's class too.)

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger jen said...

Hi there! I came across your name in a comment field to someone's blog ... and I had to click over because my name is Jenifer with one N as well! Nice to "meet" you! Have a good day -- Jenifer from Cast On, Cast Off (http://jeniferknits.blogspot.com)

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger scavenger said...

i've brought here by my finger tips. I love blogging around and reading thoughts. I guess, i could have ran from your circle of blogging friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home