Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Monday, October 22, 2007

How old am I?


I forgot about my own birthday. Well, I didn't forget that I turned another year older, but I did forget to blog about it!

The three "boys" in my life took me to my favorite restaurant: Red Lobster the evening of my birthday (October 18). Otherwise, it was just another ordinary day (and that is a good thing).

DH got us a fine pair of these. And I have had fun playing around with it to learn all it can do. Which includes online capabilities.

P.S. I won't say what year it was that this photo was taken, but I could get Bazooka bubble gum for a penny.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to guess about Kindergarten or 1st....OMG do the boys look like their mom!!!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Ewe-niss said...

Happy Belated Birthday! My guess is 1st grade. If you were smiling we may see that you were missing a tooth or two. :-)

Now if your question is pertaining to how old you are today... I will say you are younger than me. 29 and holding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home