Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Zillion things

What is a person to do? It has been since before Halloween that I wrote a post. Friends and relatives are pestering me to write and I want to write. I have things to write about. I have pictures to make those writings more interesting. I simply have many things to say, but...

Here's the conundrum:

Do I: A) post a zillion things with a zillion pictures all at once or do I: B) post chronologically but slowly so not to overwhelm you? What do you think? Does it even matter? Am I just procrasting even more by asking you? (don't answer that)

I better run to get my camera and start uploading all of the pictures. Beginning with Halloween costumes. Oh boy!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahooo! A new post....now just the waiting continues...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home