Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome my son

Joining our family on April 2, 2009, our third boy: Boy C. He weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He's perfect. His big brothers: Boy A and Boy B love him lots and were excited to see him for the first time as were we.

Boy A holding his new brother

Boy B holding his new brother



This hat and sweater were a breeze to knit and the patterns were easy to follow. Click these links for the patterns: Child's Ear Hat and Baby Eyelet Cardi and just go for it! I used some yarn from my stash that a friend graciously gave to me from her stash. It is an acrylic blend but terribly soft and silky feeling. It striped this interesting pattern and I love that about it. The eyelets get lost in the yarn pattern, but that doesn't bother me much. Boy C is three weeks old in this picture but this is the outfit he wore home from the hospital.

Next on the knitting frontier is: Easy Baby Cardigan I am going to make this in at least the 6 month size for wearing this fall. Of course the knitting action will be in 30 minute intervals!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Ewe-niss said...

I love seeing the little guy with his big brothers :-) Their relationships with each other are going to be fun to watch as they grow up.

Congratulations to the family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home