Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just because it has been so long

I figured I better get to posting about something. We have just been the typical busy family. We took the boys to see Charlotte's Web on the big screen this past weekend. They got a bit antsy toward the last 20 minutes, but could have been a lot worse. The movie is cute. One I hope we purchase for the library.

Last week, February 19th, I had off for President's Day. With not working that day, I still put in 48 hours. Clearly, that contributed to the no posting on the blog thing.

I have started knitting a new hat for DH. It's from some wool I had in the stash. Lion Brand merino and is a nice blue and some variegated of the same. It is 2x2 rib knitted in the round and I am counting on the stretchiness of ribbing that it will fit. I am about 5 or so inches into what will be a few more before beginning the decreases.

The felted clogs for me are still waiting and my feet have been freezing now for two weeks. Not sure why I haven't just finished them, but tonight, while wearing a pair of DH's socks with my holey-falling-apart clogs I will find some quiet time to go a few more rounds. I must.

Happy March. It coming in like a lion means it will go out like a lamb. I love winter, but after a lot of rain, sleet, freezing rain, etc. today, and freezing feet, I'm thinking Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home