Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Illusion knitting

I have tried my hand at this little technique and is it ever interesting. I may have a pic to upload in the next day or so. I swatched a scarf (meaning, I knitting one repeat of the illusion and if I continue it could easily turn into a scarf).

Fuzzy Feet have held my interest these last several days. I have been recuperating from minor (do self breast exams!) surgery and the day I had surgery, I didn't have to be in until 1 p.m., so I sat around the house with no food or water and finished off the first and since I didn't really feel like knitting the day after surgery, I started the second of the pair today and have it way past the heel and gusset. Yeah! Pics of those soon also.

Have a great Saturday night and better yet, a blessed Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home