Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Knitting, pool & dirty boys

I know, funny title to a post...but it's amazing just how dirty 3-year-old boys can get while playing outside! We were planning on opening the pool last night, however, the pool supply store closed before DH could pick up the needed goods. The boys and I played outside and waited. 8:15 p.m. rolled around and those dirty boys got into a tub full of warm water to wash their cares away.

In the meantime I did more frogging than knitting. Is is possible that intarsia is an impossible technique for me to conquer? I had to frog a half-finished afghan square that looks so simple to knit. It has a seed stitch border with a second color heart in the center of stockinette stitch. After several tries, I've opted to knit a seed stitch heart in the center using all one color. That'll do until I get the much-needed help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home