Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tuesday is knitting night

Schools may have closed today, but knitting night will endure! Every Tuesday night several women ranging in ages from 21 to over 50 meet at our knitting guru's house for knitting, chatting and lots of laughing! We help one another. We inspire one another. We encourage one another. Thankfully, one of my good friends has recently bought herself a F-250 Super Duty that will have no problems getting through the snow.

Last week, I told one of the twin boys when he asked where I was going, that I was going to knitting. He asked if he could go and I quickly responded, "no honey, you can't go, there are NO BOYS aloud!" He said, "Oh, okay." He totally understood and he's only three!

I'm still working on this blog and getting the things I want on it, but think I need to take a class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home