Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Spring sprung and sprang back!

We had frost last night and a couple of days ago, sleety/snowy stuff! It was upwards of 70 a few weeks ago. I enjoy the cooler weather and it keeps me in the knitting mood. I've had some down time on my knitting (and blogging!). No inspiration I guess. But! I started an afghan square and I'm using a chart for pretty much the first time. I'm not diggin' it much, but figure I'll love it eventually. The square has a daisy pattern in it and it's made with a lovely dark lavender color.

I couldn't go to my normal Tuesday knitting night because of DH not feeling well (I don't have to take care of him, but he couldn't really take care of the boys). I've been missing a lot of knitting nights lately. I have SEVERAL projects on needles that I have lost interest in. I'm trying to not feel bad about that.

Knitting photos to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home