Knitting Paragon

KNITTING: to make a fabric by looping yarn together with special needles. PARAGON: a model of perfection or excellence.

Monday, June 14, 2010

You just never know

You just never know when I might pop back into this blog and give you an update.

I am busy knitting and blogging for Patons Yarns. Busy taking care of Boys A, B & C. Busy working full time with a commute from h-e-double-hockey-sticks, although not nearly as bad as it was in the winter. And busy with just regular-old life and that's just fine.

This week the twins are officially no longer 2nd graders. They are playing baseball and have their first game this week and outside of possibly running to third rather than first it should be a good time. Who am I kidding. Running to third is a good time!

Keep looking over at Patons for my knitting. It's all I have time to knit these days anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home